The system volume control can vary depending on the model of system you have below you will find information for each.
There are two methods to adjust the volume on a ViewSonic device.
To adjust the physical speaker volume follow the steps below:
- Press the OSD button at the bottom of the screen.
- Use the arrow keys to highlight "Audio Adjust"
- Press the Select button to enter the Audio adjust menu then use the arrow keys to highlight the volume slider.
- Press the Select button while highlighting the audio slider then use the arrow buttons to increase or decrease the volume.
- After you have adjusted the volume press the OSD button a few times to close the menu.
To adjust the software volume follow the steps below:
- Make sure some media is playing either music or video content.
- Drag up from the bottom of the screen and a bar with icons on should popup
- Use the audio icons to adjust the software volume.
Other Large Devices
All other large devices have volume control at the bottom of the screen
All tablets have physical volume control buttons. This is usually a rocker switch or two separate buttons for up and down.